We are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and are working to ensure we meet the needs of our clients as well as provide for the health and safety of our employees.
In an abundance of caution, a majority of our employees will begin working remotely as of later this week. Our business hours will remain the same: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Meeting Your Insurance Needs
- Your DSI Team will continue to fully service your account online and over phone. You can call our main line 1.888.337.9322 or email your agent directly. You may also send an email to info@DarrSchackowInsurance.com and your message will be routed to the appropriate DSI Team member.
- Since our employees will be working remotely, we will be using e-signature exclusively to sign insurance documents online.
- To guarantee timely processing of your payment or claim, please visit our carrier page and contact your carrier directly.
- We will check the post mail every other day, so if you mail or drop off payments at one of our offices, they will still be applied to your account. However, we cannot guarantee that it will be processed by your payment due date.
- Cash payments at this time cannot be accepted. Please call us at 1.888.337.9322, so that we can discuss additional payment options.
We are committed to adopting the practices that offer the best protection for our clients and employees.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine how best to continue serving you, while maintaining our focus where it belongs: on our valued clients and employees.
John Darr & Ray Schackow