Watercraft & Boat Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Watercraft & Boat Insurance Information
Why do you need insurance for your boat or personal watercraft?
You'll enjoy the water even more when you're not worried about the safety of yourself, your passengers or your investment. Here are a few things to consider:
- If you're in an accident or your watercraft is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If your watercraft is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you're worth.
- Your watercraft also needs protection when it's on land. Accidents can happen while towing a watercraft.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are a few things to consider as you prepare for the discussion:
- How much can you afford to pay if your boat or personal watercraft is in an accident, damaged or stolen?
- Is my boat or watercraft covered for use year-round?
- What discounts and programs are available?
- How much medical insurance and liability coverage is enough?
- Do I have coverage if I need to have my boat towed in an emergency?
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim?
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
Home and auto insurance policies may provide limited coverage for personal watercraft. Talk to your insurance representative about coverage limits. You may want to consider purchasing a personal watercraft policy to protect yourself and your water vehicle in the event of an accident.
The personal watercraft policy covers:
- bodily injury
- property damage
- guest passenger liability
- medical payments
Liability limits start at $15,000 and can be increased to $300,000.
Typical policies include deductibles of $250 for property damage, $500 for theft and $1,000 for medical payments.
Additional coverage can also be purchased for trailers and other accessories.
You should talk to your insurance representative about the type of coverage that would best suit your needs.
Providing Insurance to: Gainesville, Jonesville, Tioga, Newberry, High Springs, Alachua, Ponte Vedra, Ponte Vedra Beach, Palm Valley, Nocatee, Palm Coast, St Augustine, Fruit Cove, St Johns, Milton, Pace, Pensacola, Cantonment, Navarre, Fort Walton Beach, Mary Esther, Crestview, Niceville, Valparaiso, Destin, Santa Rosa Beach, Bagdad, Leesburg, Fruitland Park, Lady Lake, Wildwood, The Villages, Oxford, Eustis, Umatilla, Mt Dora, Tavares, Howey in the Hills, Winter Haven, Minneola, Clermont, Haines City, Lake Hamilton, Auburndale, Lake Wales, Bartow, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Wellington, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Greenacres, Lake Worth, Royal Palm Beach, Riviera Beach, Palm Springs, Belle Glade, North Palm Beach, Lantana, Palm Beach, Lake Park, Pahokee, Tequesta, South Bay, Highland Beach, Lake Clarke Shores, Loxahatchee Groves, Juno Beach, Hypoluxo, Atlantis, Mangonia Park, Haverhill, Ocean Ridge, South Palm Beach, Gulf Stream, Briny Breezes, Manalapan, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Golf, Glen Ridge, Cloud Lake, Westlake, Stuart, Sewall's Point, Hobe Sound, Indiantown, Jensen Beach, Palm City, Port Salerno, Hutchinson Island, Port Mayaca and Lakeland.